Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Aussie Holiday

These pictures are long overdue. So here they are - cos you know me, anticipation for precipitation. Stacked chips for a rainy day.




First one here at Dream World - I couldn't strike a better pose in my Superman shirt, right in front of the Escape ride too.Abah went on it - he said it was totally, absolutely sick and awesome. We spent a whole day there - I loved the Speedy Gonzalez ride!



These are my Aussie cousins - the last time I saw them I was just a year old. There's Abang Imran, Kakak Nadya and Aisha. Bibik Mob and Uncle Les were also there - we spent the whole day at SeaWorld where we stuffed on the buffet. Abah and Mama reckoned they gained like 100kg from the trip. Not a big deal only if Abah didn't have the Adidas Night Marathon to tackle a few weeks after we came back. Oh, but he completed it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home