Tuesday, February 14, 2006

New Haircut


Lost amidst stories of falling ill and high fever and us rushing to NUH at 4 am, and me turning red and spotty, is the fact that I got a haircut last week! The barber man was nice enough not to freak me out with a noisy, scary-looking razor like the other barber man I visited previously. This nice barber man, started out with a small pair of scissors first - took some parts from the left, and to the right and then cleaned it all up with a nice, small, and definitely non-threatening razor. It helped that he had this huge fish that I was distracted with swimming around the tank near me. Mama says I look like a Thai schoolboy now.

3 Comments:

Blogger alwaysnforever said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:38 PM  
Blogger alwaysnforever said...

Mr Azhar!! Your little Ayman is sooo cute!! i saw him when you brought him to school the other day, and he salam me..=D looking forward to more pictures of Baby Ayman...

-Faeza Alba, SBM NYP YR 2 (going on YR 3) student -

10:41 PM  
Blogger eve said...

so fast!! ayman turnin one and having a bb sister in few months tim

mr azhar has been a busy man at home and at sch!!!!!!

*smirk.

congrats on the baby girl=)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home