Thursday, November 03, 2005

Pictures I Love



Abah says he loves the pictures he took of me and Mama while we were at the Austin Hills Resort. There's just something in my eyes- he says - while Mama cuddles me. It was a nice cool morning and the sun was just comin' up over the horizon. Anyway, the one Mama took of me and Abah's not bad too.

Nowadays Abah keeps going - "How'dya get so cute! Howd'ya get so cute!" at me. Frankly I don't know, you know. And he loves to tickle me and then smother me with kisses. As if I don't get that from Atok and Nenek and Yai and Nyai and my aunties. Sheesh ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fadzilah said...

Hey Nor,
It's me - Mob. I think Ayman looks a lot like Mariam too (because I keep hearing he's so much like you!) He is a cutie, he's got that look in his eye - he's going to be a mischievous little one. Wonder what he'll think of us when he sees us for the first time - will he cry or will he smile? Can't wait to "huggle" him - that's what Aisha says - it's hug and cuddle together - Les's own invention.
Did you check out the 11 comments to your first posting - are they corny or what? Who are these people?
Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya. Counting down to Singapore!
Luv,
Mob

1:21 PM  
Blogger Mikaeleia said...

he's really cute lah.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home