Friday, November 04, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya!






Selamat Hari Raya! This is my first ever Raya! It was fun, though it didn't look like it at first when I had to squeeze into this red baju kurung that Abah and Mama bought for me from Geylang.
It was a breeze from then, and I met my cuzzins and aunts and uncles and of course both sets of gramps - whom I had the obligatory photo-taking with. Check out my three teeth - two below and one on top. I know of other kids who are older than me who've got none! Ha! But my bibik says babies who have teeth earlier will walk much later. Whatever!

Anyway, during Hari Raya, I knocked out for a while when we were traveling from Clementi to Yishun, but otherwise I was up all day. And man, it was quite tiring - not something babies would do very often, if you know what I mean. People also insist on giving me these little envelopes. Strange! I just put them in my mouth as what I do with almost every other thing you give me. I also heard that we're going round Singapore a bit this year visiting relatives. Cos Mama was pregnant with me last year and they couldn't go nowhere, we have to make it up this year. More little envelopes, I guess. Enjoy the pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home