Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's Been A While


Yes, it's been a while. Abah's been slacking quite a bit, so that's why the last entry was August last year. A lot of things have happened since. I turned two, made my first tip to Bali, Atok passed on, I started going to day-care, Abah ran his first marathon .... As such, I will post pictures from all those momentous events. Soon. Really soon. By the way, this is me in Malacca. My first trip to Malacca. Abah said it'll probably be my last too, with them. Peace Out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fadzilah said...

Ooh, he looks like a little big boy now. Slack Dad! Almost one year and no postings! Have you been checking out our blog? Idah still is. She might be my only audience!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Amira said...

ayman, you are the cutest! can i please take you home?? :)

i miss u!!

11:04 PM  
Blogger The Wordsmith said...

Hello Mr. Azhar!!!!

I found your blog! Guess who is this?!

Clue: Year 2 DMSM

Wahahahahahaha!

I think it's so darn cool to blog for your kid! Can u bring him along if we have a class bbq?!

Cheers!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Jayla Camden said...

awww he's damn cute!

I'd love to pinch his cheeks =) hahahahhahaa.

you never even update mr azhar! tsk tsk.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home