Thursday, August 24, 2006

Motorbike Riding


Every weekend, my folks and I visit Nyai and Yai, my paternal gramps over in Clementi. There are lotsa food and snack there, and when they feel generous - which is almost always - Nyai and Yai would have some new toy waiting for me. Much to the frustration of Abah and Mama. my folks can't stop them from buying, so they've resigned to just telling that the toys must not be more than $5. Abah reckons he didn't get a lot of toys when he was younger cos they were saving up for toys for their GRANDSON.

Another thing I love ( though I've done it only one grand time) is Yai's motorbike. I've gotten a ride on it and it's super! Yai had given up riding, he's 77 this year, but Bibik Oya's hubby gave his up cos they had gotten a van - so Yai's got a new bike! Check out my World War II German soldier helmet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home